Submit your novel ideas
Have a novel technology that is outside of the scope of the G-WIN challenges currently posted online? Submit a novel idea.
After clicking on one of the buttons below and completing the submission form, you will receive an email confirmation that we have received your submission.
- We will then review your submission, which may take up to three weeks depending on the complexity of your technology.
- After the review period, we will contact you to let you know the status of your submission.
- If we choose to further pursue your submission, General Mills may require you to enter into a confidentiality agreement to allow for further exchange of information.
G-WIN seeks novel technologies that meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Your innovation is applicable to one of General Mills' categories or brands
- Your idea uniquely meets a large unmet consumer need
- Your innovation has been proven technically feasible and can be applied quickly to an unmet consumer need
- Your idea is game-changing for the food industry
Through G-WIN Digital, General Mills is seeking emerging digital marketing technologies, focusing on:
General Mills is not interested in and will not accept:
- Sales venue opportunities
- Simple product improvement ideas (e.g., put more chocolate chips in your cookie dough)
- General marketing or advertising suggestions
- Media kits