General Mills provides the world with recognizable, quality brands.
Fiscal 2014 net sales for General Mills' consolidated international businesses grew 4 percent to $5.4 billion.
In stores and shops worldwide, you'll find these names behind our food:
- Häagen-Dazs ice cream
- Old El Paso Mexican foods
- Nature Valley granola bars
- Wanchai Ferry dumplings and meal kits
- Green Giant vegetables
- Pillsbury and Betty Crocker products
- Yoplait yogurt
- Yoki, and its many products in Brazil.
General Mills also offers several local brands.
These would be offerings such as La Salteña pastas and tapas in Argentina and Jus-Rol pastries in the United Kingdom.
We also have two international joint ventures.