Worldwide, people turn to General Mills for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.
Located in Minneapolis, Minn., USA, we are among the world's largest food companies.
Today, General Mills will provide:
- 60 million servings of ready-to-eat cereal
- 27 million servings of Yoplait dairy products
- 14 million Nature Valley bars
- 5 million Pillsbury cookies
- 2 million Wanchai Ferry dumplings
- 2 million pounds of Green Giant vegetables
- 1 million servings of Häagen-Dazs ice cream
Our brands are known for quality, starting with Gold Medal flour in 1880, which today remains the No. 1 selling flour in the United States.
Our mission is Nourishing Lives, and through the General Mills Foundation we have awarded more than a half billion dollars to nonprofit organizations in our communities since 1954.
General Mills has paid
for well over a century.
Our top brands include:
• Pillsbury refrigerated dough
• Green Giant frozen vegetables
• Cheerios cereal
• Betty Crocker dessert mixes